9/24/07 (Monday): We're here in sunny Winter Park enjoying Mag and Wiley's hospitality. We leave next Saturday. I'm sad to report that the pictures for today's blog were inadvertently deleted from the computer. I'm really upset about it--I had some great shots of our travels on a day when the sky was quite dramatic. I'm going to see if I can recover them, but I have my doubts, and it will have to wait until I get back. In fact, it's more likely that the next blog will be of our travels to California! We head out around October 1. Hang in there--I'll blog again.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Joyce, my son was able to get someone to retrieve photos he somehow lost or inadvertently deleted from his laptop. Isn't one of your sons a computer expert? O.K., Tom, we're all waiting to see those Ypsilanti photos -- you need to find them. Goodness, we just can't wait for a blog from California. What will we blog readers do? Hunt for teddy bears?

Joyce and Wiley said...

Yes, Mark is the computer whiz kid. I think I may be able to retrieve them. At least, I used to know how to do it when you could get to DOS (I'm showing my age here.) Even if I can't retrieve them, I'll blog when we're on the road to CA. We hope to have some adventures along the way!

Joyce and Wiley

Joyce and Wiley
Our Home on Wheels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We took early retirement from careers as Executive Assistant (Joyce) and Lawn Care company owner (Wiley). We have been full-time RV'rs since March, 2006. We've taken our RV to Maine, Michigan, California, North Carolina and everything in between. We live in Florida in the winters and travel in the summers. It's a tough life, but someone has to live it!