1/25/07 (Thursday): I just got an email from Julie. She's having trouble posting comments. She gets a java script error. The website has recently changed to a new format, but I've been using it all along (in beta version). I'd appreciate it if a couple of you would try posting a comment. I know that Uncle Ed posted one recently. Let me know if you're having any trouble.

We're painting the offices today. I was supposed to go watch scrub jays, but it's rainy and cold (for Florida, anyhow) today, and I doubt that we'll be going. Those jays are pretty smart--I think they're home watching TV on a day like this!

We'll be in Winter Park tomorrow through Monday. We have all kinds of appointments set up (medical, insurance, real estate). We're hoping for a nice day Sunday so we can have an adventure with the family.

I had a gorgeous picture of a mature eagle sitting on the edge of one of the nests I'm monitoring. I downloaded it from the binoculars, but I've lost it somehow. Darn!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Just testing.

Julie said...

O.K. It seems like I can now post again. I've done nothing different so maybe for several days there was some other problem. I posted a comment to your previous blog. Can't wait to see your new RV.

Joyce and Wiley said...

Glad that worked out. You have to love those "self healing" computers!

Julie said...

Since Tom mentioned the picture being too big for the screen issue, I, too, have that problem. It's so good to be able to sign on again!

Joyce and Wiley said...

Glad to hear from everyone. I'll try posting smaller pictures. They must have changed something when they revamped the site. Let me know if that's better.

Joyce and Wiley

Joyce and Wiley
Our Home on Wheels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We took early retirement from careers as Executive Assistant (Joyce) and Lawn Care company owner (Wiley). We have been full-time RV'rs since March, 2006. We've taken our RV to Maine, Michigan, California, North Carolina and everything in between. We live in Florida in the winters and travel in the summers. It's a tough life, but someone has to live it!