4/23/07 (Monday): I just found out I've got WiFi here at my son's house in Ypsilanti! Apparently one of the neighbors has it and there's no password. So I'll do a blog before we leave after all! Anyone who's not into family adventures probably won't enjoy this one too much, so feel free to sign off now. We've been at my son's since last Thursday, and will be leaving tomorrow morning for the final leg of our journey to Frankfort. More about that later.



So far, we've enjoyed a trip to the zoo,














played on the deck (bubbles and rock painting),













and played with chalk on the driveway.













Today I went to preschool with Anna. It made me want to be 4 years old again--songs and stories, playing on the playground and snacks--what could be nicer.








My granddaughters have grown up so much! This is Anna. She's 4 years old and will be 5 in September.











This is Margo. She's 2-1/2.












This is Claire. She's 9 months old.

That's the Michigan contingent of my family.

Have a good week. I'll blog again as soon as I can.

5 comments:

Wironos' Wanderings said...

Those little girls are so adorable. I know you're having a great time and your little granddaughters will always remember the fun times with their granny. A grandmother once said the most wonderful thing about being a grandmother was having her grandchild crawling up onto her lap and just wanting to be held.

Joyce and Wiley said...

I've had a lap (and a heart) full these past few days!

Anonymous said...

These little ones are God's reward for growing. David my fourteen year old grandson told me I was the best Nana in the whole world. Sorry, Joyce I already have the title.

Anonymous said...

My statement should read God's reward for growing old

Mag

Joyce and Wiley said...

You can be the best Nana and I'll be the best Granny in the world! The world needs more great ones, don't you think?!

Joyce and Wiley

Joyce and Wiley
Our Home on Wheels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We took early retirement from careers as Executive Assistant (Joyce) and Lawn Care company owner (Wiley). We have been full-time RV'rs since March, 2006. We've taken our RV to Maine, Michigan, California, North Carolina and everything in between. We live in Florida in the winters and travel in the summers. It's a tough life, but someone has to live it!