8/4/07 (Saturday): Okay--I want everyone to send good vibes our way. We've been in touch a couple of times now with a campground between Santa Cruz and Monterey that would be absolutely perfect for us. They really need someone to start now, which we can't do because we're committed here through September, but they're considering whether they could wait until then. It's just turned into a KOA, and our experience here would really be helpful to them. We'd really like to get this job!

I forgot to post one of my favorite pictures of last week's canoe trip. Isn't this gorgeous?!












We worked today and we work tomorrow morning, then we leave for Ypsilanti right after work tomorrow. I'm taking the old laptop with me in hopes that I can retrieve some of my files from it. It's really been nice to have the ability to visit with Tom and his family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture...love the reflection. Have fun visiting the little ones :)

Julie said...

Beautiful! Just made that picture as my wallpaper on my laptop.

Joyce and Wiley said...

We're back from the visit with the grands--we had a great time, of course!

I came back with a much improved computer courtesy of Tom. I've got such smart guys!

Glad you liked the pics. We're planning a trip to Lake Huron next week. Hopefully that'll be more camera fodder.

Joyce and Wiley

Joyce and Wiley
Our Home on Wheels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We took early retirement from careers as Executive Assistant (Joyce) and Lawn Care company owner (Wiley). We have been full-time RV'rs since March, 2006. We've taken our RV to Maine, Michigan, California, North Carolina and everything in between. We live in Florida in the winters and travel in the summers. It's a tough life, but someone has to live it!