9/30/08 (Tuesday): I can't believe it's the last day of September already. Time has just flown by. Wiley and I made the decision a couple of weeks ago to return to Boone KOA next season. We have found a community of great people here (owners, co-workers and fellow campers) and we love the area. So all of you who missed out on seeing the area this summer will have another chance!

We have friends and fellow Workampers from our Muskegon, MI, adventure visiting us here today and tomorrow. We're looking forward to catching up with them. I'm keeping this short because we're getting ready to walk around the campground. I hope everyone is weathering the financial crisis okay. I'll blog again soon.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Seeing your grandchildren again reminded me of a visit today from one of my neighborhood kids. He came to our door selling, of all things, lollipops. Fifty cents each. He was trying to earn money for his class to go to Washington, D.C. Lolllipops. Can you imagine? I'm mentioning this because I think that is one of the strangest things to be selling for a school trip. I ended up giving him my donation and telling him to pick out what he and his siblings would like and they could have mine. Now, if my grandchildren were younger, and closer, such a purchase might work. Don't know. I chose pina colada flavor (John likes coconut) and buttered toffee (for me) -- yes, I kept one each for us!

Am excited about possibility of actually seeing you before you leave Boone this year. Keep your fingers crossed!

Joyce and Wiley said...

We're hoping you'll be able to come for a visit, too!

Joyce and Wiley

Joyce and Wiley
Our Home on Wheels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We took early retirement from careers as Executive Assistant (Joyce) and Lawn Care company owner (Wiley). We have been full-time RV'rs since March, 2006. We've taken our RV to Maine, Michigan, California, North Carolina and everything in between. We live in Florida in the winters and travel in the summers. It's a tough life, but someone has to live it!