9/15/06 (Friday): We finished our floor yesterday. It looks great. We put shoe molding around the edges (painted in a cocoa color that coordinates beautifully with the tile). It's a little dark for my tastes, but it's the one Wiley liked, and I must admit it makes the camper look bigger for some reason! Today we'll put the primer on the bathroom floor and then go hiking for a couple of hours. It should be dry when we get back and we can put down the tile in there.

Everyone appears to be having trouble posting comments to my blog. Mag and Uncle Ed report error messages when they try. The web site is aware of the problem. One thing you might try is selecting the "Other" or "Anonymous" check box (underneath the text box where you type your message). Some people at the help site have reported that helps. Then just type your name somewhere in the message.

I heard from my cousins a couple of days ago. They're on their way to spend a few days with us. They're full time campers now, too. It'll be good to see them again.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing the comments.

Julie said...

I have had no problem posting, yet you have problems e-mailing me. Go figure!

Julie said...

To answer your question re having to do anything differently to sign on to the blog, the answer is "no." But there are some differences since you mentioned the blog was changed. I now have to sign in my full name each time whereas before I could simply type a "j" and the name would pop up. I also have to keep clicking on the pop up that constantly keeps telling me I am going to an unsecured area and do I want to continue. I always have to answer yes to that one. But I always get through every time I log on. I was wondering why no one else was adding their comments. Now I know.

Joyce and Wiley said...

Yay--Mag's back! What did you do differently?

Anonymous said...

I sent another comment and it didn't go through...go figure.I'll try again

Anonymous said...

I'm not doing any thing differant. Somtimes yes somtimes no. I read where your cousins are going to be visiting. When is Julie visiting? I was ging to hitch a ride. Only fooling.

Joyce and Wiley said...

This new blog site is going to drive me crazy!! My cousins expect to arrive this weekend and Julie and John are leaving this weekend and should arrive shortly thereafter. My cousins have their own motor home, so even if they overlap some there shouldn't be a problem.

Joyce and Wiley said...

Wonderful--it looks like the site has resolved the problem with posting comments. I'm glad to know I still have readers!

Joyce and Wiley

Joyce and Wiley
Our Home on Wheels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We took early retirement from careers as Executive Assistant (Joyce) and Lawn Care company owner (Wiley). We have been full-time RV'rs since March, 2006. We've taken our RV to Maine, Michigan, California, North Carolina and everything in between. We live in Florida in the winters and travel in the summers. It's a tough life, but someone has to live it!