10/27/06 (Friday): Well, I had a little problem accessing the internet here in the back of beyond, so I haven't been able to post yet (I'm at my in-laws' now). I think I have it all figured out now, so I hope to do a posting this weekend. The new job is great--love the people and the scenery. I've seen eagles every day and a pond turtle laying eggs! Wiley caught some bass in the pond right by the camper. I saw the orthopaedist yesterday and the wrist and thumb are coming along fine. I'll get the cast off in 2-1/2 weeks and then get some physical therapy. Julie and John are visiting with us this weekend and Cathy and the rest of the Dykes clan will come soon. I hope Troy and some of the FTA gang will come hang out with us a little, too. We might put you to work on the trail! Hang in there with me--I'll get it together soon!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh-h-h, I love your new site. It is so-o-o-o relaxing. So beautiful! The offices are very nice. I'm looking forward to some great blogs. I can't imagine what driving among those orange groves will be like when the oranges are ripe. We passed a sign to an amphitheater enroute home. You'll have to check that out, too. Hope to see you soon. Julie

Joyce and Wiley

Joyce and Wiley
Our Home on Wheels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We took early retirement from careers as Executive Assistant (Joyce) and Lawn Care company owner (Wiley). We have been full-time RV'rs since March, 2006. We've taken our RV to Maine, Michigan, California, North Carolina and everything in between. We live in Florida in the winters and travel in the summers. It's a tough life, but someone has to live it!