7-1-06 (Saturday): Today was a work day. We worked from 3 PM to 9 PM. I checked in 37 customers! The campground only has 85 sites, and we were already about 1/3 full, so you can imagine that I had a really busy afternoon!

Wiley cleaned the bathrooms and then worked the lobster bake. (I don’t know why they’re called lobster bakes, because they actually boil the lobsters. But that’s what they call them all over Maine!)

It was nice and sunny most of the day, but the clouds started rolling in and we’re having thunder storms this evening. I sure hope the weather is going to be nice for Wiley’s family’s visit.

I did spaghetti sauce in the crock pot today and we just ate it over macaroni. Nothing like eating dinner at 9:00 PM! I hope we don’t have heart burn all night. I think starting tomorrow that we’ll eat supper at 2:00 or 2:30, and then just have a bowl of cereal or something before bed.

That’s it for tonight, folks. I’m beat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With 85 sites, how many bathrooms does Wiley have to keep clean?

Joyce and Wiley said...

There's only one bath house, with one large toilet room each for the men and the women. Then there are 8 private shower stalls. All the campers comments on how clean this campground is.

Joyce and Wiley

Joyce and Wiley
Our Home on Wheels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We took early retirement from careers as Executive Assistant (Joyce) and Lawn Care company owner (Wiley). We have been full-time RV'rs since March, 2006. We've taken our RV to Maine, Michigan, California, North Carolina and everything in between. We live in Florida in the winters and travel in the summers. It's a tough life, but someone has to live it!