7-22-06 (Saturday): I have to charge up my camera and get some pictures developed before I can post about our trip to the Schoodic Peninsula. But I wanted to post pictures of my new granddaughter, Claire. Isn't she gorgeous?! She's ready to leave the hospital in this shot.










This is a great family shot. Left to right, that's Tom, Anna, Margo, Kristin and Claire in front.











Here's Claire just hours after her birth. (Poor babies--they have to have those drops in their eyes) I can't wait to hold her in my arms.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I know her sisters can't wait to see their Granny. I'm curious - what treats have you found to take along for your granddaughters?

Anonymous said...

I've made a blanket for Claire--it has yellow ducks and lavendar bubbles and I crocheted a lavendar border around it. I have some Polly Pockets for Anna and Margo (little dolls with soft rubber clothes that are easy for little fingers to put on). I'll pick up some more little treats next time I'm downtown. I usually get bubbles, little flashlights, puzzles and that sort of thing. It has to be small enough to fit in Granny's carry-on, because I don't like to check luggage.

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby! She's as pretty as she can be. I bet her parents are ready to spoil her rotten! Not to mention Granny...

Joyce and Wiley

Joyce and Wiley
Our Home on Wheels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We took early retirement from careers as Executive Assistant (Joyce) and Lawn Care company owner (Wiley). We have been full-time RV'rs since March, 2006. We've taken our RV to Maine, Michigan, California, North Carolina and everything in between. We live in Florida in the winters and travel in the summers. It's a tough life, but someone has to live it!