6/20/07 (Wednesday): I just realized that I forgot to post the Coast Guard station photos that I promised Julie. Here it is. That's the same lighthouse in back of it that you saw in the sunset pics.

I also just realized that I forgot to post some photos of a little trip we took with David when he was here. We went to an area where there's a canal between White Lake and Lake Michigan. There was a light house and a jetty where the guys fished. Very scenic.








We had a great day at work today. We just got our yellow KOA shirts, so we felt quite official. I worked in the store, checking out people who bought stuff. Debbie, the owner, took reservations and checking in campers while I looked over her shoulder. Then I got to ride the golf cart and show the campers to their sites and help them park their campers. It was so much fun that I didn't even feel like I was working! I really enjoyed chatting with Debbie and the campers. Wiley did string trimming, which he enjoyed, too. The weather here is so gorgeous today that getting outside was a real pleasure.

We're getting ready to go out to eat (2nd time this week--we're ba-a-a-a-d!) and grocery shop. Life is so good!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Be sure to get photos of you and Wiley in your yellow shirts. What is string trimming?

Joyce and Wiley said...

I'll have to get someone to take pics of us in front of the KOA sign.

String trimming is the generic name for using a Weed Whacker or something similar to trim around posts and other areas where the lawn mower doesn't reach.

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like tough work....glad you are enjoying it :)

Joyce and Wiley

Joyce and Wiley
Our Home on Wheels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We took early retirement from careers as Executive Assistant (Joyce) and Lawn Care company owner (Wiley). We have been full-time RV'rs since March, 2006. We've taken our RV to Maine, Michigan, California, North Carolina and everything in between. We live in Florida in the winters and travel in the summers. It's a tough life, but someone has to live it!